Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling 2 brand-new unopened Blue 1157 Eurolite bulbs for exactly what I paid for them, $8.

They look absolutely AMAZING on the mx6 in place of the orange turn signals and they're VERY easy to install.

If anyone's interested then email me at [email protected] or reply to this msg.

Thanks.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Found out they are illegal eh?

I had a set of the eurolights blue headlights in my 6 for a year or two.... those were the only 2 times my mx6 was ever pulled over.... for stinkin' blue headlights!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
2 times only? i've had my lisence for a little over a year now and i think i've been pulled over 11 or 12 times... i figure cops are scared of whats different so if they see me crusing with a pack of hondas or toyotas around me, im 99% sure theyre gonna pull me over... ohh ya and the blue lights are sort of attractive too })

·
Registered
102 Posts
Mazda_Speedstar said:
2 times only? i've had my lisence for a little over a year now and i think i've been pulled over 11 or 12 times... i figure cops are scared of whats different so if they see me crusing with a pack of hondas or toyotas around me, im 99% sure theyre gonna pull me over... ohh ya and the blue lights are sort of attractive too })
It must be the chromies.... they think it's a luxury car and look past it for some silly ricers with blue lights.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
i beg to differ...

blue lights in my opinion makes one stand out from a crowd and in no way, shape or form can be associated to ricers just because some honda boys put em on their cars in excessive amounts... its like saying since some hondas have air freshners in their cars, everyone else who has one is a ricer? i think not! BTW whats your rank now? out of the 200's yet? })

·
Registered
102 Posts
"blue lights in my opinion makes one stand out from a crowd and in no way, shape or form can be associated to ricers just because some honda boys put em on their cars in excessive amounts..."

Dude... you just contradicted yourself. Because it's only RICERS that put them on in excessive amounts they have become the standard ricer first mod. -all show... no go.

And standing out in a crowd is like standing out in a police linup... the cops will pick you because you look like a ricer. :p

·
Registered
102 Posts
post whoring 101

Well with this post I go to rank 199. Sorry... I've been slacking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts