Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of these rims on my 6? I can get a really good deal from my bro.

I don't know how to post pics but, their the 5Zigen Fireball's. Tell me what you think? You can find them at http://www.wheeloptions.com.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright u guys don't want to help out! WHatever! J/K.

Then what r your guys' opinions on rims I should get? Should I get white or chrome or what? PLZ HELP! I need new tires and want to get the rims with them!

G

·
I don't think those would go very well, they're too angular, the MX6 is more flowing and organic. I'd go for those 5Zigen 5ZR wheels in white, those wheels are hot. I was very close to getting a set of those wheels. I'd get them in 18", the 17"s don't look as nice plus it will balance out the body better with 18"s.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Will, That's exactly what I was thinking. Just one question. You know those little allen screws that go around it, their black. Can you take those off? I would love to paint those blue!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Those are nice wheels. How much though? I passed on 6 spokes though...I didn't like the open spaces too open so I got 17" Konig Tantrum wheels. They're 7 spoke wheels so it takes away that angular/symmetric look of 6 spokes and makes the wheel stand out just a little bit more. It also makes the wheel a little more full

·
Registered
212 Posts
I agree with Will but be careful about going up in diameter too much. It could hurt your cars performance by creating a drag. If you're going to put any $ into making your car faster, I would'nt reccomend going above a 17x8 rim. :) Otherwise your defeating the whole purpose of upgrading your engine!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What is the sequence, or whatever of our rims? I know it's 5 lug. But what are the numbers after that? I saw some real nice rims I want that are 5/114mm or something like that. Aren't ours like 5/140?

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, Coldnoodle. My brother actually showed me some really really nice rims he can get me for cheap. They are bling bling too. Any help would be suggestion would help! I want some nice rims and want your guys' advice. Their icw racing rims. I don't know how to post pics. SORRY! But I hope you guys will still help. Go to icwracing.com go to the wheel catalog, then to chrome and their the 685C's. I really like them, just have no clue how they would look on my 6! PLZ HELP!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts