Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so it is a strech of road that I know like the back of my hand and a high speed bend that I like to take as close to the limit as I can (I think we all have a favorite corner we know very well) It is a slip road off a motorway and just as I hit the slip road I see this 3 series BMW tearing up behind me. The road infront is two lanes and there are cars in both lanes doing about 60. I like this because I know "the corner" is coming up. So up behind the guy in the outside lane he eventually moves over and its down to 3rd and up to 90mph, BMW right on my tail. in to 4th and foot slightly off the gas (90 is to fast to go in to the corner) move in to inside lane. BMW stays outside :) and comes up on me. In to bend I see the BMW dropping off (bottle going as hes next to the barrier)I hit the apex still in 4th and floor it come out at 100mph BMW at least 15 car lengths behind with dirty pants. @- I pull up at the next lights to turn off home and he didnt even say good bye as he passed.

I love that corner (so many nice memories)

G

·
you sure he was racing or was he just acting like an ass? the only way to pull off a kill on a bimmer is if the guy doesnt know he is racing or if he just plain sucks at everything. anyways either way keep posting kills!!

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Remsmx6 said:
the only way to pull off a kill on a bimmer is if the guy doesnt know he is racing or if he just plain sucks at everything. anyways either way keep posting kills!!
Oh he was racing alright he was stuck to my tail and thought he could take me on the outside. Its just that I knew better. Its not all straight line speed that counts :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
the fastest 3 series only runs a 15.1 1/4 time, which is somewhat within our reach(cept the 13.4 of the m3, but thats another story) so i def believe the kill. nice job!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts