Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for hood latch for 93 to 97 mx60, but ran into an ad from a parts warehouse stating they have a body control module for a 1993 to 1996 Mazda MX6 or 626, I think that was the other car it works with, I have never heard of a body control module, is there such a thing?As I have a 1993 and1996 Mazda MX6, 1 is auto and other is 5 speed. I was wondering if I could use it, and buy it for spare parts.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Thank You Dave H.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Probably just an ECM, (Electronic control module) or CPU (central process unit). Controls stuff like the key reminder alarm and seat belt alarm, key illumination timer and interior light timer ...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would it control the alarm system on the car?The picture of it looks 2 inches by 6 inches, by the photo, if it is even right, I may just buy it as it will fit a 94 to 97 mx 6, I can always use spare parts, as I have a ton of them, have a complete pass side quarter panel and window mirrors, trunk lids and bumpers, a ton of parts.So thanks for the input.BTW It is OEM part.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts