Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
sweet!

man that kit looks sweet! i love the hood vents and the side skirts, i think it looks better than the shogun kit. nice! ;)

damn that url is long! ;)

·
Registered
620 Posts
pic #7

How does that auto shifter work? Is there a release button? how about the Hold button? I would love to get a shifter like that.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Thats hot! Do you have a faq or something about how you did it? I don't want to steal your creative work, but I'm in Canada anyway; you'll never see me :)

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
Hey dr pepper, are you looking for the instructions on the kit on the blue mx6 on that page? Let me know because I have a whole conversation logged about that kit and can maybe help out if ya want. If you don't mind rob? let me know...

bj

·
Registered
620 Posts
Please do!

Send me all the info you have (both of you :)) on the body kit and the auto shifter.

Thanks!:)
Mike P

G

·
0 Posts
I'd like to know what kind of wheels you have on there. They go almost perfectly with the styling. I'm guessing that's why you have the same ones on both your cars.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thanx coldnoodle for posting pics about the kit and answering my post in the appearance sections. I'm still trying to price the kit, and get it as cheap as I can.

I'm also wondering why you changed your kit. Was it just for looks or is there something wrong with the kit?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The reason why I changed my kit is because TC used my kit(the original) to make the mold. And I just wanted something else. hehe....

And no problem, glad to help....:)

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey bj_swift, can you please send me that instruction of the blue body kit too please..man..that ride is so tight..I just love that kit..please send me to email at [email protected] if you can man. My car is in the body shop waiting for a blue-purple painting job now :eek:)
Thanks buddy

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
tc spoiler body kit

u can buy it at tcspoiler.com or carismaautotec.com
I don't knoe the prices. Anybody bought a kit from one of them? What's the price with shipping included.
Thanks

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
if u want call them for detail, because shipping fee will vary depending where you live. 1-562-789-5584 (CA time), tell them you are from Robert at MX6.com club, you can get better deal.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i got mine from carsima, for 575 for the kit and 175 for the wing i thought it was pretty good now is the cost to put it on haha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts