Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOW MUCH GROUND CLEARENCE DO YOU HAVE WITH AN EREBUNI BODY KIT? IM GOING TO GET 17" RIMS AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THE BODY KIT IS GOING TO HIT GOING OVER SPEED BUMBS AND ECT.? HAS ANYBODY HAD THIS HAPPEN TO THEM YET? AND IF SO HOW BAD?

·
Registered
446 Posts
It depends on several additional factors aside from just the kit. What size tires are you using? Is the car lowered? How much?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Assuming everything is stock (springs etc) except for the 17" rims - you should generally will be okay in everyday city driving. Unless you decide to lower your car then you'll have to maneuver around speed bumps.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
ive been wondering the same thing....

i would like to lower my car after i get the TC body kit put on, to close the wheel well gap. but, the michigan roads are terrible and i do not want to ruin the front air dam. so put the kit on first, drive around, then decide on lowering.

solar

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Get Coilovers with the TC kit and drop it all the way down and you will not hit anything, well i didnot hit my front end at all.

·
Registered
446 Posts
How low was your front end to the ground when you had the TC kit and GCs slammed (strut perches trimmed?)? Did you ever actually measure it? You have 17's, right?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I did nto messure it but it was not that close at all. the front end will be fine. just be carefull on steep stuff. if you dont want then coilover all the way down just put them just about all the way down and ride the mofo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts