Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have read some of the commets about the body kits. I dont like the showgun but I don't want the hassle of the kit that is on the silver mx6 post on the site. Is there any others out there or am I just S.O.L. Oh yeah I want it for looks as well as performance but more so for looks

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
yo yo yo what it be man, sorry about that haha. anyway, the TC kit i think u r talking about on the silver car that is coldnoodle's (was) or it is Jorge on here, that is form erebuni. or you have the mazdaspeed kit. if you want to know more talk to me on aol im i an give me info there.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Well, what can i say. Sadly, there are hardly any kits out there for our cars that will go in without any modification. Hell, if you want a car with a kit that fits right, you're gonna have to buy a Honda. It's sad but true....So basically, us MX6'ers are SOL when it comes to kits. you're pretty much going to have to go through the modifications in order to make it fit.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
now since the kit that you have is not polyurathane how will that hold up for everyday driving?

G

·
hey every body

i'm just getting started on my mx6...i have a few mods on mine like a shogun kit and a smomo shift knob n leather momoshifter cover...n by the way mine is a 4 banger..:(...i just wanted to know wut i would need to get a j-spec engine in my car n i f anybody know's how difficult it is....also wanted to know if anyone of u guys are form teh atlanta area....cus nedd to know a good body shop that has experience in doing body mods for my car....hope to hear from all of u guys..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts