Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for any companies that make kits for mx6- second gen. i know about erebuni, visracing (doesn't make one), mazdaspeed (boring), veilside (doesn't make one). what is TC Spoilers site address? do they make one? i don't want to mold any other kit, i want it to fit correctly,which is why i am considering not getting the erebuni. please help as much as you can. thnx.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
preesh...

it sucks they don't make enough for our cars. hondas have damn near 200 options...we have what, 3? i am trying to get ready for Spring Fling in Panama City Florida, anyone going?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thought you would want to know..

qwk chic, I just want to know if you like the Shogun 711 kit that they make for our cars?? If you do, we have a bulk buy going on that is a real good deal!! We need more peeps to get in this bulk buy...but hey, just email me if you are interested or have any questions...peace.
-krazy

·
Registered
763 Posts
Re: Thought you would want to know..

krazy said:
qwk chic, I just want to know if you like the Shogun 711 kit that they make for our cars?? If you do, we have a bulk buy going on that is a real good deal!! We need more peeps to get in this bulk buy...but hey, just email me if you are interested or have any questions...peace.
-krazy
if this bulk buy thing is going on for real, id be interested but see if you could hook up a discount on the 44 style kit...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts