Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking everywhere and the only body kits i could find that were for sale were the erubuni (how ever it is spelled) style kits and i am looking for somthing different. Please if anyone knows of a place online or a place i could call or anything please help.

P.S i love the car but there is not much you can buy for them appearance wise. as far a i have seen

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Hard to find...

Mazdaspeed also have some sideskirts and spoilers to MX-6, but I think they are quite expensive... I know what you are talking about, I´m looking for something different too. So I´m thinking about to do one of my own style bodykit from fibre glas and other stuff. If it doesn´t look good enough, I won´t put it on.

I´m outta here...
Mici

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
another question please

i have been looking in on making my own body kit but i have no idea how to pull it off or how expensive it is. I think i could come up with somthing good. HERE IS THE QUESTION.
If someone that knows how to make them please could you e-mail me somthign with some helpful hints or instructions. Also if it is not to much troub;e how much i would be raking out to do this if you could please if you know how please just e-mail me AT [email protected]

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Well, I'll let you know if I get something decent done with my bodykit plans. I've few drawings on how it should be look like but I'm not sure how I'll make it look like that. My Dad owns a bodyshop so I've some tools and ideas how to do it but since it's my first car kit I'm have a slight concern.... :(

´Mici

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Yup basically if you want something different, you gott acustom make it. but think of this.. How many MX6'ers out there would like a new, unique body kit?... a lot probably... So this is what you do... take it to a body shop... pay them big bucks to custom mold or actually make th ekit. Then make moldings of it and mass produce them. Sell them, make profit, be happy. End of story.... Other than that, there is no way you're gonna have a new body kit. Just look at what kit'nCanoodle did. His kit turned out AWESOME. It was long and hard but hey, it;s the only one in the US....

·
Registered
283 Posts
erebuni body kit

iam putting together a bulk buy for the shogun kit 711 from the company erebuni so its a lot cheaper if u want in let me know my email adress is [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts