Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if anyone is interested in buying body kits, wheels, or any other parts let me know, im trying to get something going with this company and the more we buy the better discount i could get. so if interested let me know......and i can place an order

·
Registered
678 Posts
I need a shogun immediately I want to pay cash and I want to pick it up i'm from toronto so you can understand my frustration I don't want it shipped from the US to much $

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
For me, i'd like a Buddy Club Full Body kit and 17-18"rims, but you'll have to tell me what company you're dealing with, so I can choose the brand, and model etc etc.
Parts wise, i'd like lowering sprins, and struts, I'd also like 1 front upper strut bar, and 1 rear upper strut bar.
I'll let you know of mare parts later on.
I'd like it shipped to Moncton (New Brunswick), if possible. I'll pay cash or cheque.
Let me know if you got in touch witht he company
Later,
Koala

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Re: i need struts

toronto93mx6 said:
I'm looking for struts, either tokico hp, or tokico illuminas...........depends on which is the better deal
ditto, if they have them

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm in.. I definetly want a shogun body kit... send it wherever in New Brunswick, or hell I'll go to Toronto if its the right price... 4 things I need in life: Food, Water, Shelter, Shogun Body kit... don't kill me!! I want this kit. let me know whats goin on, [email protected] I'm from Saint John, NB.

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
shskeeper said:
I'm in.. I definetly want a shogun body kit... send it wherever in New Brunswick, or hell I'll go to Toronto if its the right price... 4 things I need in life: Food, Water, Shelter, Shogun Body kit... don't kill me!! I want this kit. let me know whats goin on, [email protected] I'm from Saint John, NB.
Looks like you're a year late to me :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts