Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, this is my first Thread on Mx6. I have just been watchin and sayin one or 2 things. So Now its my times to chat it up. I am from Btown but I work on my car in Ajax, Durham region.!!
I have a 93 LS that im puttin alot of work into. Currently Im doing the body work on it and engine swap { im not sure if im doing the ZE} i just got my MX six months ago. So i would like some engine help please lol
Now anybody that wants cheap paint jobs n detailin done... holla at me.. ill show u some of the things im doing to her..

All primed up!

Kustom Front Lip..

Flip up the sides

Kuston Back Lip..
So... i sat down n said... i might as well go lip all round..
now where could i find more random lips lol.. Standard Wreckers...
A stock lip back lip from a accord... dont kno wat year...

a lil heat, n it looks like it was made for the 6

Cleaned up exhaust tip.

New ZE engine

Intake Man. Doing it Silver...

Did the coldair to match.... because im puttin the Intake Man. Silver..

Workin on the engine Bay... changin color to black..
Before

After

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Looking good Kellz, welcome to the site. Post up any engine questions you have in the 2G section, I'm sure you'll get your answers.

Paul

·
Premium Member
5,189 Posts
Bump...sorry Kellz, I'm new at this moderation game, I didn't realize I had to approve your thread so others could see it. That's why my link to it didn't work in the other thread.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
how much would you charge to replace the passengers side rocker panel on my black 6? needs new metal welded in there..I know its hard to quote somebody without lookin at it but its not on the road at the moment so I have no way of gettin it down there... local shop quoted me $250, let me know if you can give me an approximate value d00d! thx in advance!

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
Looking GREAT!! keep up the great work, and welcome to Mx6.com! :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Redbond im all about helpin out ppl u kno...
so i donno if u can take a picture or watever n show me.. but imma say 150 - 200..

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if you want more practice you can come and fix minor dings in my car. haha
practice makes perfect lol... minor dings can be done with a close eye... im all about a Challenge...

check out the lip i found on the road... lol i try to fix it on n it worked fine..
with ah lil heat n bondo anything can happen.. lol it was too short tho.. so i had to cut the middle... chek it out !!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well that was day 2... first day was layin it out.... n after that i took 2 days to do the moldin... Im done now, ill post new pics of it.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Redbond im all about helpin out ppl u kno...
so i donno if u can take a picture or watever n show me.. but imma say 150 - 200..

sorry dude it's in the shop gettin done right now, I decided to just keep it local.

·
Registered
128 Posts
damn man looks like you know your stuff pretty well....ive got some cancer around my windsheild that i would like doneat some point so if you would like to take a shot at it that would be awsome....i would ask for a price but you probably need some pics i imagine before you say anything so i will get some pics one day when its nice out again

·
Premium Member
5,344 Posts
Good progress. Nice seeing people put effort into their rides. Not a huge fan of using 100% body filler to shave holes and fill cracks as unfortunately, as you will later find out, it will crack on you and you will be redoing it all again. But it makes for good practice.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts