Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having trouble choosing between the Style 44 Bodykit and the Shogun Style Bodykit. I like both, but I have a question in relation to the Shogun Style kit. Can you put the rear bumper addons so that they look blended into the rear bumper? A few pics I've seen including the one at erebuni's website shows them looking as if they were stuck on which I don't want. If anyone has the kit please tell me if you could 'mold' them onto the rear bumper so they look integrated?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
you can get them molded on the car and you will never they were not there from the factory. but if you ever have to take them off then you will just have to let them be.

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
bodykits

Bodykits arghhhh
Who else thinks it's sad that we have 2 f'n 2 kits to choose from!!!!!! Pisses me right off

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
really??

Where can i find the tc spoiler kit? A web ste would be helpful
Thanks Honda ETR

·
Premium Member
1,313 Posts
THere's also mazdaspeed. But lets not get into that

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Ummm... yeah... he still has that car...

theres also a kit from versus motorsport... that makes 4...

im also trying to get coldnoodle to custom the celica style 404 kit on to my car...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
TC, Erebuni(2 kits), Spoiler ect, MazdaSpeed, and the Versus( i have not seen that one) got any pics.

Spoiler ECt and Erebuni= are both the shogun kit but the erebuni one dont fit.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
actually there are two from versus... but one is the shogun clone...

heres the versus kits...

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
one is a shogun copy like you said and the other is the TC Spoiler copy. i can tell you rightnow they dont fit.

so there is still 4 kits that make for the car.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Where can you get those "eyebrow" things (on the headlights and tail lights) they show on the Versus website? They look tight...:p

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hmm..... ive thought about it and im goin with TC spoilers... seein as the shogun thing has been over done...... and the TC kit would look so tight dropped to the floor with my 18s..... Mmmm Mmmm........ But go either Spoilers ETC or TC Spoilers, from what I understand theyre the only ones that dont have to be completely refitted...

Mike

1 - 16 of 16 Posts