Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm after a bolt-on bodykit for a 1st Gen MX-6. There was a kit made by USC (United Sports Corporation) but they closed down a few years back. Any info as to where the moulds are or where I can get the kit (as seen on Sleak MX-6 from QLD) will be appreciated.

I am also open to offers for other bolt-on kits.

Please forward any information to this forum or [email protected]

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
there is NO bolt on kits for first gens in australia.....thoug AusMx6 is working on making one with one of the bodykits dudes.
even in US there is only small number of kits, erebuni, pacific and eurotech..thats the all kits that im aware of

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's the one I am after Silver !!!. This was the USC kit in Australia.

Now, how do I get my hands on it ?? Does anyone know where they are producing this kit in OZ or is there a way to import it ??

S

·
0 Posts
i actually have the pictured kit on my car and youll have jack luck to be honest trying to get it. it took me 3 months to locate the front spoiler alone cos af USC not being around anymore but i finally found a place in sydney somewhere (i could find it again if needed) called MazTech and they reckon they are going to replace the USC spoiler. although ive been waiting 4 weeks since it was ordered and i havent got it yet (GRRRRRRRRRR....) they say they have it. they might know where you could get hold of the rest of the kit too. its a really schmick kit if you can get your hot little hands on it by the way....i love it :E

1 - 6 of 6 Posts