Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a connection (in the US) who will serve up the following bodykit at $599 US

http://mx6.users4.50megs.com/cgi-bin/i/gallersk/gsk02.jpg

Anybody Interested? I have never done a bulk buy before but I am fully capable. Since no body else has found this source and I'm not willing to divulge it. Why? Well - I live in Canada and the kit would cost me $920 (damn Canadian dollar) If I can round up enough of you Yankees I might be able to get the kit at par - or maybe even for free! So, there's my offer. Take It or Leave IT

If your interested and actually HAVE MONEY - post - and I'll get on the blower

G

·
yo plug me in on that body kit i like that alot it looks good now were do you go to order it cause if it is $590 i will order it myself i live in N.Y. so id apreciate it if you can give me the web site so i can go an order it cause i dont understand that hole bulk buy thing.......thanks alot appreciate it..

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
not a fan of plastic bits, but from the picture that kit looks smooth ;)

G

·
Interested in this kit!

Zak, I am interested, is there any chance to get some more pics of the kit, front and back pics? like to get a closer look if possible, looks good from what you can see.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They don't have a web address - it's not the Postert - I'm trying to get more pictures - if you want the kit I'm the middle-man.

G

·
For now

I will have to wait untill I see some more pics, but I am interested, cannot move on an order till I get a better look. thanks

·
Registered
405 Posts
i am interested as well. how low to the ground does it sit. i dont have much clearance. would like to see some more pics. you are the greatest if this works out.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll try and contact him via e-mail tommorrow - to get a better picture. I also called Wings West to make shure the guy is on the level and he said the guy who would be making them (an x Wings West employee)is a total pro - his work was even featured in an issue of Sport Compact a few years ago.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Oh yea

From the way it looks with that pix, it looks good. I like it. It looks a whole lot better than all the other body kits that I've seen. Let me know what you come out with. Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Looks kinda like the erebuni kit. Can you get more pics?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I would like to see more pics too, I am somewhat interested. How much would it cost me in Canadian dollars? No shipping cause I would drive to Ottawa to pick it up myself.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Does anybody know what is going on with this kit?? Hey zakgreen69 are you going to post any more pics or info??

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry guys - my source has been EXTREMELY slow in sending any pics to me. -- the pictures are not being sent via e-mail they are being shipped the old fashioned way. I hope the wait is worth it.

G

·
body kit

Ok Zak, exactly how does this work? I send you the money...and you give it to someone else, and then they ship my order? No offense to you but how do I know you will give them my money? Can't you just put us in contact with the people that make them? I am sure they have a phone number and an address don't they? Anyways, if you can post some more pictures of the kit on here, and explain in detail about how this works, I might chip in for a set.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Check this out! I think I found another pic of the same kit. Frontal view... poor quality though.
EDIT: OK maybe not the same kit. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I finnally got the package - but am somwhat disappointed but also sort -of thriled. What was sent to me was the PACIFIC Body kit outline - I've seen this kit before on the following site.

http://mx6.users4.50megs.com/cgi-bin/i/gallersk/gsk18.jpg

Pacific is a company who was bought out a few years ago by Wings West and Wings West still has the moulds for this kit - the hook is - upon a closer inspection of the photo's the guy at wings west sent me I realized I was staring at the Eurebuni Kit! even though it doesn't look great in these photo's it looks amazing on other cars I've seen it on - such as the original photo I posted - Maybe it has something to do with those awful rims in the picture - anybody with photoshop want to try and slap different rims on the picture? Anyway - I'm sorry if I buitl up any false hope but if your still interested call Paul Nagal at Wings West and tell him your interested in an old Pacific Kit - hey maybe if it turns out that the kit is actually nicer than the photo we could do a bulk buy or something -

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh and btw - props to the almighty Anarchy - he claimed it looked like the Eurebuni kit in an earlier post

·
Registered
176 Posts
:mad:

That is too bad about the kit. The one that mazda head posted looks better, It may be just the awful fog lights and rims that make Pacific's kit look bad.

:D Hey Mazda Head
where did you find that picture??
Does anybody think that it may be the same kit?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts