Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Language

Please use school english i`m norwegian that means i`m not familiar with local words. But it sounded like you dont like it.i like this kit because it have a discrete soft touch but but ofcause ill respect your opinion

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Anything that has fake testarossa style vents or fake vents period, I will dislike. The grille, and parts of the front bumper cover are cool though. The trunk wing ins't too bad, as far as wings go.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
.:Liquid Reality:. said:
I don't think that looks bad at all, very nice in fact. Actually, i would like for more information on it, if you have any.
ATH makes this kit their website can be found at this adress http://www.ath-hinsberger.com

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'm sorry but I strongly feel that our GT cars look the best as they are with no body kits.

G

·
Yo that body kit looks phat i like it so can you send me the info on it so i can try to get it an yo if you dont mind tellin me how much you spent i would appreciate it.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'd get the front and rear bumpers. Allthough the front bumper doesn't support US license plates. It'd work, but it's designed for Euro plates.... That sucks, specially since in my state of WA you have to have a plate in the front and rear of the car "appropriately placed" But I wouldn't mind gettin em.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
To ATH website

BIGWILL said:
Yo that body kit looks phat i like it so can you send me the info on it so i can try to get it an yo if you dont mind tellin me how much you spent i would appreciate it.
The pics are not of my car
You can find prices in euro at their site
Go to their website
http://www.ath-hinsberger.com

G

·
I looked up the price in canadaian and it would cost just over $1000 for the back, side, front. Not including shiping

G

·
I luv those side skirts!!! Please send me some info. thanx
I don't know about the roof spoiler though? It doesn't look bad but it might look better with out it. How come you didn't go with a bigger wing on the back?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts