Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen about 5 or 6 kits for the mx6's. What are all the kits that can be put on our cars? 2nd generation kits. Where are the websites?

·
Registered
359 Posts
SOME AMAZING PICS

If you want to see different body pics. Go to pic post and
look for the thread thats sz SOME AMAZING PICS. You will see all kinds of done up MX6.

·
Registered
283 Posts
there are a lot of kits but the nicest one is the shogun body kit 711 at http://www.erebuni.com, there is one at http://www.spoilers.com, and mazda speed has one. Iam putting together a bulk buy for the shogun kit its the exotic one look at it on the site. It will be cheaper to get with the more people i get so if u wanna do it send me an email. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
hey guys just a thought i have heard bad stuff about erebuni that it does not fit good at all just a thought before u put 1200 on a kit and then another 2000 to get it on well i have the TC kit i got it for about 800 and put on for 650 i will have pics on here soon

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think the other one is tc spoilers. Correct me if I'm wrong. Does anyone know there website?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
well well well i called the guy up and asked how it was going and he said that the front looks great, the wing is ready to go on and the side fit like "SHIT" he said i cant get them on good enough with out molded it, so i am not damn it, owell i guess but i cant spend that $$$ right now 1900 to paint the car and mold the kit on so i will just wait till i can maybe after christmas i hope but i am mad and upset about it but is it cool owell i guess that how my life is i get nothing but i do everything sorry about this guy just ill of girl problems too haha

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey, I just bought a TC spoiler kit too. I had a pretty good deal actually, $680 for the whole kit with GTR wing. (Thanks to coldnoodle for the deal). My car is in the body shop right now, I'm painting it blue-purplish. It be done by next week with all the kit. I'll post pix soon for u all to see.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i am getting the tc kit molded on my ride i will keep it red, i wil ahve pics soon in like a few weeks, but i want to put coilovers on there and drop it down low how low could i go with the kit and not hit stuff i have 17 215 40 i want it to look low and on the ground u know

1 - 12 of 12 Posts