Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know any body shops aroound the atlanta area that knows how to install bodykits...i'm kinda new to this area and don't really know where to go....or if i can do this myself, how would i do it, cus i don't wanna end up screwing up on such an expensive kit....hope to hear form u guys....by the way, i'm new hear and all ur forums were really helpful.

·
Registered
136 Posts
dont kno bout body shops but where in ATL are you? IM in snellville (gwinnett county).. u got a second gen mx6 i assume? done anything to it yet (besides the kit ur gonna put on)? ill talk to u later peace

j

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i live in buford (gwinett county too)...really the only other mods ive made is the momo shiftknob and momo shifter cover i put on...i reead some of ur mods n u kinda gave me some ideas...but i don;t know how i would do some of them...correct me if i'm wrong, u r then one making ur own projector headlights rite? and u also did the guage faces?...i'm interested in knowing how to do both if u don;t mind telling me how....but for now i can only afford some cheap mods cus my funds are limited..lol...hope to hear from u.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts