Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While installing my boost gauge I noticed that the crappy nylon tubing that came with it kept kinking up and also was too short. So I ran out and got plenty of tubing for my car. While replacing it I still noticed that the tubing still kinked no matter how carefully I put it in. Anyone have any suggestions or know where I can purchase some QUALITY 1/8" nylon tubing?

Any input would be great! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
what brand gauge do you have? just wonderin b/c I used the one that came with the autometer gauge and mine did some nice bends, not too tight bends but still :shrug:

heres another tip: what you could do is use just a short piece of the original hose just to exit from the guage then buy some of the more soft clear hose and insert the original tubing into that and then that into the T-setup. well that what I did anyway and worked out fine. the softer clear rubber tubing can probably be found at most hardware and automotive stores,,i got mine at Canadian Tire.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
another question i've got is how do u connect two ends of the tubing? i had to cut a few portions out of the tube due to kinking but i just duct taped them8D , only temporarily. i'll have to check and see that maybe that didnt just give out, haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts