Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
I am @ work, not so much bored as I am waiting for 11:30 am so I can start my weekend, go to my shop & start some work on a small block chevy (305)

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have nothing to do at all. This blows.

We just hit Top Pot donuts and all the fat chicks in my office are stuffing their faces. Cant wait for the "pink vanilla" & "bavarian creme* farts to start up.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
LMFAO

i'm chillin here at work...it's hella quiet. just updating a laptop. i'm gonna see if my boss will let me leave early. i worked a 12 hour shift at the seattle auto show last night and 12 hours for tom leykis....i think it's time for me to actually enjoy a friday...hahaha

Btw Tim...you going to drop that small block into your Z? :ewink:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im gonna leave earlier today, and thank god I got clearance to take off early tueday to "vote".

Tonight its Battlefront2, beers, and anticipating sunday's game of the century:

Viks vs Lions "Battle for 3rd in the worst conference in the history of God"

oh nuts- the donut-farts have begun. *phsbt* Im gonna get some air.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
i need a cigarette...and i'm not wearing my patch....and ooooooooooooooooo...i bought a pack this morning while getting oil for my car...which was TWO FOOKING QUARTS LOW!!!

where in the fook does this oil go...it doesn't smoke....my turbo has minimal shaft play....but there's an oil coating in my IC pipes....maybe i NEED a catch can for that chit. it's annoying as all hell. but at least there isn't carbon building up in my oil :D

·
Registered
382 Posts
not sure if I am gonna drop it in the ZX need to find a decent 700R4 to put in there with it or put in a GM 4 speed manual with hydraulic clutch

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
the 700 tranny's should be easy to find....and fairly inexpensive. and I'm sure you're aware of the JTR website that sells the conversion kits? Just think...perfect time to convert.....no more emissions...eVar! though I doubt you had any being on the eastside..lol

EDIT:

also, just think, an almost 100% increase in horsepower, along with your suspension...you'll pwn dem f00lz at the autoX...hehe

and you also know that you'll go from a high 16 second card to almost 14 seconds right?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
did you play with all the pimped out scions at the show zach? i heard there were some sic xbox setups in one.

those cars a fahqing gross, imo.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
hahah...no

i checked out the Altima SER, new Sequoia, Durango and Passat....I want a new Sequoia Limited...NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE...oh, and the Evo MR is a "decent" ride ;)

hehe

Btw, did you see the damn drive line on the Nissan Titan? that thing had to be 7" thick :freak:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i didnt go. but my friend who works for seimens (he designs gauges for high end luxury autos) told me last night i could have had free tix thru him.

i miss going to the detroit auto show though, that thing was nuts.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
yeah...it's too bad that this show didn't have the concepts...i was dissappointed.

I still have a press pass...hahahah

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
I totally forgot about the carshow this weekend, but by your reviews here it doesn't look like anything worth attending, or am i wrong?

just came from school, about to do some damn calculus and head off to a soccer game.... while pouring rain hasn't seized all day

one thing though - 12 posts in a single thread in one day!!! post whores!!!
haha, kidding, im one of you now

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
simple file sharing on WinXP eats a dick...

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
some tool is selling his RX7 on craigslist for the following reason:

"Selling due to Married now and wife does not drive stick or even enjoy driving fast."

So I sent the pussy the following email:

you've got to be kidding me right? Keep the FD and grow some testicles. You'll regret it later and blame your wife.

DaddaZ

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
double post btw...

I bet the cunt liked that fast shit when he was single...and probably a reason he's married today. GAWD DAMMIT I can't stand bitches like that :sigh:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My girlfriend loves fast cars, and stick. She would b-slap me if I sold a car like that.

I love her *sigh*.

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
"Selling due to Married now and wife does not drive stick or even enjoy driving fast."

where's the link to that?? maybe his wife would stop being such a bitch if he was man enough to stick it in her so hard that then she would know who's the boss. then she would like the stick. LOL

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
for reals....i got some lamb cannon that right here that this bitch could shift :lol:

btw...just go here: http://seattle.craigslist.org

go to the for sale section, cars+trucks, then search using Mazda Turbo...you'll see a couple RX7's for sale....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts