Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a delima here. I can't decide which cat back to get. I like the greddy, but I understand that that catback looses low end torque for high end horsepower and borla is just the opposite. They both have their pros, and cons but I guess it comes down to appearance since they both make relatively the same power. I need to see some pic of the Greddy and Borla on a six before I make up my mind. PLEASE HELP!!

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Go for the Borla, it sounds great. I have it and I'm more then happy with it. As for the pics, If I can get some done during the weekend I will post them.

I don't know what Greedy sounds like, but Borla has this deep clean pro sound. Sort of hard to describe :) Amazing

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Just go over the probetalk.com and run a search for this topic in the performance or pic post on the new or old BBS, and you wil find pics of all the exhaust for the mx6. anyway, later

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went to probetalk and nothing on a mx6 nor on here. Some one has to have some pics.

·
Registered
488 Posts
There are still some pics of my car with the Greddy on it on my club page. Just follow the link in my signature.

Um, actually I just check and there is only one picture that has the Greddy in it, but you can see the progression from the Greddy to the Tsudo twin to the dual exhaust with the Tsudo split apart. The Borla will look similar to the Tsudo but with smaller tips.

[Edited by Greg S on 05-04-2001 at 11:31 AM]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts