Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
5,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All prices are plus shipping, local pickup or drop off arrangements are preferred. Note that I can also drop off anywhere along the Ottawa-Toronto stretch, but it will be when it's convenient for me.

Traction bars for the mx6 from janz bulk buy on pt
Never used, never test fitted. Powder-coated black.

$200

I have the axle-back portion of a brand new SS Borla exhaust. I used the midpipe section on my car. Used for about 1 week only.

$200

Mazda oem air filter
New

$10

New release bearing and pilot bearing that came with the Exedy clutch kit I bought. I decided to go with Mazda bearings.

$25

New water pump pulley from Mazda
$10

·
Registered
15 Posts
So 300 for the jspecs I think we can work something out. That included in the shipping to Cali? Or would you no how much extra that would be for the shipping?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Also you no where I can get the rubber piece that holds my coilover in place my stock one is ripping? And I don't wanna be going down the high way and my coilover shoot through my hood lol

·
Administrator
5,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you talking about the strut mount??

Click on my username on one of my posts and choose the "Send email to PaulG" option and we'll talk price and shipping.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yea the strut mount. I tried to click your name but it just sends me to your public profile. And it says leave a visitors message but nothing about your email. Might be because I'm using my phone

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well. I just realized, there's no private message. Just public.

Please email me so we can discuss payment and shipping.

[email protected]

Regards,
Hiro

·
Administrator
5,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My email is: [email protected] , price is plus shipping.

mx6-m-edition, strut mounts are available at Mazda or any parts place, including Rock Auto.

I've had a couple of people walk away from the deal for the lights already after saying they'll take them, so money talks. The email above is my paypal address as well, so whoever pays me first gets it.

Shipping to Florida was about $75 + customs charges, if any. Shipping to California should be about the same.

Ghostcloak, what state/province are you in?

·
Registered
115 Posts
J-specs received! Paul is a wonderful person to do business with. Thank you for your courtesy and diligence working with me getting those shipped to the US. Very trustworthy gentleman, great communication. I'd be willing to do business with him without hesitation or resever.

Thank you again!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts