Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nahh just kidding..... just found some pics I've never seen before and wanted to share.....

And can you believe it.. there IS another MX6 out there that has the same kit and the same wing as me... maybe his name is Jorge too..... what are the odds....

What a bitter......

·
Registered
763 Posts
Its not like there are really that many options though for kit/spoiler selection... and with that 44 kit there are only couple choices you have that look good

·
Registered
242 Posts
Damn I love the 44 kit!!! I will have one.......one day! hehe. Where did you get those pics Jorge? I would love to see a side view pic of the green one.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
clean, clear and under control!!!

that is the cleanest kit i've ever seen on a 6 and i doubt you'd even need to change the stock rims because it just compliments it more but the 5 stars still look hype... hopefully one day i'll be cruising with that on my car but before that day im gonna have to get a job.. :eek:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Kryptide said:
which has the 44 kit? is it the Red one? if not what kit does the red one have?
correct me if im wrong but that looks like the mazdaspeed kit to me....

·
Registered
475 Posts
i've been corrected

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ok,
somebody play nice and let us know the names of the different kits and cost.
AND MORE IMPORTANTLY!
where to get them!! prefeably a web site.

:confused:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Jorge,
Great collection on that page, thanks.
Not being over gratuitous but,
can you put some links on that page?
thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
*JORGE*

jorge ... ur car is still da shit!!!!!!!!!!! all credit to ya man*:eek:

·
Registered
359 Posts
I love it

The 44 kit is amazing. The red car look too cool!!! I wonder if they will ship to Canada?? Or how much $$$$ it will cost.

·
Registered
359 Posts
One more thing

Can you drive that kit in winter?? Have you driven it in winter??

Let me know?

thanks

·
Registered
242 Posts
I hope they ship to Canada because I want to get one next year, but I wouldn't drive it in the winter I would be affraid the snow would tear off the front bumper...........especially with all the snow we get on the East Coast!! This is the last winter that I have to drive my 6, then I will be parking it for the winters! WOOOO HOOOO!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts