Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know the locals up in Brampton, Ontario. I usully see a couple green sixes, and one silver six. I am usually up in the Eglinton/Hwy 10 to Eglinton/Winston Churchill area as well. Just wanted to put some names to some cars, maybe see some mods, (instead of just reading about them), and see what shops you guys go to.

peace
H:D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Brampton here....

If you see a Red 93 LS V6 with a rear window sticker with "SIZE MATTERS" that's me. Peep your horn at me to say hello! (And if I am at the side of the road, PLEEEEEEEASE stop and help me:) It happens quite a bit!

·
Registered
763 Posts
sounds like a pretty defective red rocket to me! :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Defective?

Well, in some ways maybe, but I have the ATX and that is where most of the problems stem from.

I WILL NEVER PURCHASE AN ATX ANYTHING AGAIN!

G

·
Mississauga

Hey fellow MX6'r, if you have been in mississauga lately, you have probably seen me, I got a dark cherry red 6 with a new Reactive Exaust, sounds sweet, tinted windows and a perfect condition leather interior, I don't have many mods yet but I am looking for a few things(air intake system), see you around.

V

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
word..

I work out in etobicoke,
close to mississauga and shit :)

yo gandelb: You runnin a V6 in that?

lates...:)

G

·
L6 V6 Fully loaded

Yea, sure is, runs sweet, etobicoke eh, wouldn't mind having a look at some of your mods. I see that some g is selling cold air intakes, what do you think, do you have one?

V

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
yup

Check out my sig yo...
custom stainless cold air intake :)

lates...)

G

·
CAI

Where did you get your CAI, can you hook me up? I want one!

How does it work?

Is it worth geting in your oppinion?

Thanks

V

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
A-spec

I got mine from A-spec.. 200.00 bones :)

I think its worth it.. I find my car got a little slower as it got hotter.. but after i got this, its seemed to remain fast...:)

They say 3-6hp or somthing like that...
however, if you do a search on this board, you will find that there are many many ways to fabricate a cold air intake of somesort :)
custom made steel, the "home depot cold air intake" is quite popular and name brand too... do a search, check it out :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rufneck69, A-Spec huh???? I have heard a lot about them and was going to see them once but had no time. How are they at mods??? would you recommend them for anything or just certain things? do they keep full stock of outside/inside light accessories? how about lowering springs and rims????

just wanted an opinion from a trusted source

thanks
H

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry that went out to Rufnek69 NOT Rufneck69.

peace
H

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
lets see

Aspec specializes in Mazda!
That is all that they like to do!
For general universal accessories I wouldnt go there.. but for anything that has to do specifically with Mazda, I would HIGHLY recommend them. They are not the most professional shop in the world but their work is truly amazing, and they know our engines inside and out! How many mechs do you know of that know the KL engines upsidedown and backwards? so far I got him to do my custom intake, install my short shifter, and soon Im gonna get him to install a ZE intake manifold that Im hopefully getting, as well as some aggressive cams at some point...
Their website is www.a-spec.ca .. its kinda crappy but like I said these guys know there shit!! and they are like a 5 minute drive from my work...
Its funny cause when you go to the shop.. all around it is mazdas... its like a mazda graveyard there.. not to mention the killer rx7s he always has in the shop.. tell him Jeff from mx6.com sent ya :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey .. great to see sixer's getting to know one another. If u are around the Square One area ... you might have seen my 6 ... that is before it got written off ..... it was Champaign in color, lowered, 6-spoke 17" silver polish rims ....... damn i miss my baby. Hey anyone of you know or own the Carribbean Blue color 6 ... lowered with a fat tip exhaust ... stock rims? ... same .. square one area.. ... i thought i looked fly. Anyhow... nice meeting ya'll .......... lates!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts