Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Feb 26, 2020

Dear MX6ers,

I’m donating a brandnew timing belt kit plus other goodies for whoever wants to get them for free. You only need to pay for shipping (UPS or FedEx would be best). I’ll give preference to whoever takes everything.

Some background. My 1993 Mx6 was totaled before I could get my hands on it to replace the timing belt and steering pump that was acting up during winters. After my house was foreclosed I started to move from one place to another, and because of other life changing events that I couldn't put my mind to sell them.

Now I’m donating them. Please find pictures below.

Send me a private message with an email address and a FedEx or UPS account number for the shipping to be billed. I guess I’ll need your shipping address as well. - I live in Southeastern United States if this helps. Please make sure to defray all shipping costs.

• Brandnew kit with timing belt, 2 pulleys and tensioner (with pulley), with instructions for installation (purchased from Mazda). KL00-123-207-MV & KL01-12-770B
  • Remanufactured original Mazda Steering Pump purchased from Mazda. (GD7E-32-600R-00)
  • A 1993 Mazda MX6 factory repair service workshop OEM manual
  • Belt for water pump.
Thanks
Robueno

MX-6 manual 1993

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a 93 2.5 l MX6 if you actually have what you say you do as I was about to do mine new belt,waterpump,belt tensioner,new pulleys.Let me know if you still have it, but if I dont hear from you then I have my answer.Thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have a 93 2.5 l MX6 if you actually have what you say you do as I was about to do mine new belt,waterpump,belt tensioner,new pulleys.Let me know if you still have it, but if I dont hear from you then I have my answer.Thanks
Hi David, I still have it. I tried to send you a PM, but it didn't go through. You may email me to robueno at yahoo.com with your shipping plan.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If things didn't work out with David please let me know. I'm a new member as of today otherwise I would have asked sooner but never hurts right?!
Thanx
-J

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey man, i would love to take this stuff, or if anything the workshop manual would be really sweet, not sure when my timing belt was last done, but the other guy has priority.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If things didn't work out with David please let me know. I'm a new member as of today otherwise I would have asked sooner but never hurts right?!
Thanx
-J
Hi Jami, please email me at robueno at y****.**m (see other messages) with a plan for shipping. Possibly there might be a few restrictions due to COVID-19 but otherwise it should be OK

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey man, i would love to take this stuff, or if anything the workshop manual would be really sweet, not sure when my timing belt was last done, but the other guy has priority.
Hi Mrpotato, please email me at robueno at y****.**m (see other messages) with a plan for shipping. Possibly there might be a few restrictions due to COVID-19 but otherwise it should be OK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts