Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all,

Does anyone in brisbane hang out anywhere on the weekends or go on any cruise's? I wouldnt mind rolling with some 6's. I hardly ever see any mx6's around my area (camp hill), and when i do they are usually clapped out and thrashed. Be good to meet some of you guys and talk cars.

cheers

chris

·
Registered
233 Posts
im usually out on a thursday night but it really varies where im heading because im usually doing something. I go to the spit on sundays too just for a swim and a relax and iv seen a couple of mx's down there on sundays. However i wouldnt reccomend the spit on goldy on asunday if your car is a rolling defect. What generation is yours?

·
Premium Member
3,096 Posts
I'm in Boronia Heights. Not doing much these days. There are a few GE's around here with bad bodykits and Milo tin exhausts.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea my car is fairly stock, i picked it up one owner with low km's just done rims and a few other bits and pieces, its a 1g. Might have to go for a run down the spit on a sunday and check it out sometime. I tried to post some pics of my car on here earlier but itwouldnt let me said my message was spam or something or other.

cheers

chris

·
Registered
233 Posts
sounds like youve got a good one haha atleast it hasnt been thrashed. Mine is a bit haggard looking atm due to the 4wd ride height and the fact that its covered in mud from getting bogged the other night. Might go down the spit later on i feel like a swim mabie see you down if you go.

·
Registered
433 Posts
hey sabbai. good to hear your in bris now. will catch up with sometime

1 - 6 of 6 Posts