Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 96' mx-6 M-edition, with all the gold on the out-side I thougt that a reflective(mirror) gold or bronze tint would like good. Has anyone seen these colors of tint? do they look good on a mx-6 or should I just sticked to Black tint?

Does anyone know a good place to order such colored tint?

thanks,
TheHack

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
I also have the '96 M-Edition. Since you're thinkin bronze, I'm assuming your car is maroon like mine. Isn't it the sh*t? i still get looks from the cars i stop next to at stoplights.

anyway, i can't offer any info on where to order bronze tint (sorry). i got mine done in bronze/brown at a local shop that just does tinting. i'll have to look up the percentage and stuff b/c the tint job was about 5 years ago. at some angles, i think it looks black. on sunny days in houston, i find the tint too light. i say this because i think the bronze can only be so dark before it starts looking black. just something to think about.

by this weekend i'll get some pics up for you to see the color.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep we have the same Cars man! I would love to see some pics of your car!

so the bronze looks better than regular tint you think?

Thanks,
The Hack

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
well...

here's the link to some pics of my windows:
http://community.webshots.com/album/14288337HkIOzcJIqM

from all the pics, you can't tell it's really a brown tint. i suppose if i parked next to a black tinted car, you would be able to see a difference. sorry i could not find the paperwork on the tint job, so i don't know who made it, what percentage is it, etc. write me e-mail if you have any other Q's.

hope this helped and good luck!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the pictures! I think I will get a my tinted just like your, except I wouldn't mind looking into more reflective tint, sorta like a mirrored bronze if they make it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts