Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have installed the Buddy Club kit to their sixes, do you know how much lower it made your body from the ground?

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
KansasMX6 said:
well i never measured before(prekit) but with my BC now on stock suspension i have 5 1/4" of clearance on the front, if someone measures their stocker you could compare, karma makes baby jesus smile.
I have a little less than that, and I'm running at stock height with 205/40/17's for tires!

Reactions: Stealth

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gave you karma Kansas, does ur kit scrape the ground quite a bit? Like goin over speed bumps or going out of driveways and what not...

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I have the same kit, and it depends on the size of the bump. Most driveways I have to take almost sideways,a nd sometimes it's hard when there is another car there...

But, as long as you take them slow, and at an angle, you should have no worries!

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
Jason said:
I have the same kit, and it depends on the size of the bump. Most driveways I have to take almost sideways,a nd sometimes it's hard when there is another car there...

But, as long as you take them slow, and at an angle, you should have no worries!
exactly, people are so scared of driving lower cars, you just have to remeber, YOU ARE DRIVING A LOWER CAR, if you drive it right, no problem, i occasionally have to park on the street, or in a nerby parking lot because i can't get in, as a matter of fact, i can't even get into the closest Burger King anymore because their entrance looks like this\
\
\
\
\
\_______
or at least it does to my car

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Hell, I can't even get to my mom's work... that driveway is horrible!! I can get in just fine, it's just getting out is a bitch... I can do it if I take it very ver very slow, sideways, and what not, but it's the busiest street in town, so that's kind of hard!

·
Registered
589 Posts
lol you guys ain't seen nothing yet... I've been to the u.s. quite a few times and it's not half bad there ;) the worst speedbumps in the world are definitely here in the netherlands, my front end is like 9 centimeters (3,5 inch or something I think) off the ground, and I can't reach most roads in towns or cities cause of the huge bumps

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
I scrape whenever i space out that i am driving a kitted car.

I have to take everythng at a 45* because i scrape everywhere, but i am also lowered.. Any time i have to tun a 90 into a parking lot or anything i scrape, especially driveways.

·
Registered
965 Posts
iansmx6 said:
i have about 3 inches on mine with a 3.5" drop ...
Dang, I haven't seen you post in awhile. I've always loved your car. I don't really care for e-specs but your car looks great with them. :tup:

(sorry for offtopic)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts