Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the ONLY place to post any errors/bugs that we may have overlooked during our testing of the Updated site. Please make posts detailed so we can address issues quickly. If you have any questions or comments, you can post them here. (Questions and Comments about Update)

Thanks for your support and patience!

Nadeem.
Original posted on page one of that thread:

about us page is a bit messed up.

the link that says "Mazda M-6 forums" is broken. looks like it has an extra /forums in it. Also shouldn't that be mazda MX6 forums and not -6?
Still this way today....:tdown:

Though;

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm2587 View Post
about us page is a bit messed up.

the link that says "Mazda M-6 forums" is broken. looks like it has an extra /forums in it. Also shouldn't that be mazda MX6 forums and not -6?
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I have corrected the text and link on that page now.

Richard
I.E.: :eek:
"Welcome to Mazda MX6 Forums: MX6 Forum.

Welcome to MX6.com, the best hang-out for owners of all things Mazda MX-6.

Our Mazda M-6 Forums include the most extensive discussions for all Mazda M-6 enthusiasts. Here you can find topics about the 1G MX6, 2G MX6 (93-97), Mazda 626, Mazda 6, and the Mazda 323.

If you are not already a member, then be sure to check the FAQ by following the link. You will have to Register before you can post."

[email protected]@ks like the links work now though.:shrug:

:confused: Why was the original thread closed? :confused:
I remember there used to be reasons given, to warn us lowly members of why it was closed.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
link? I would have sworn that they did actually fix that when I requested it. The developer (Richard i guess) was very responsive to bug fixes right when the new site launched. I had hoped that was a good sign. oh well:shrug:

·
Administrator
580 Posts
I was under the impression that all bugs were taken care of. We also had an EXTENSIVE thread in the moderators area which we used as a sort of checklist. That is why the original thread was closed. I will look into the remaining issue. Thanks.

Nadeem

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
I was under the impression that all bugs were taken care of. We also had an EXTENSIVE thread in the moderators area which we used as a sort of checklist. That is why the original thread was closed. I will look into the remaining issue. Thanks.

Nadeem
Who exactly gave you that impression? There should always be a place for members to post problems. For example.... I'm currently forced to use Firefox at this point as my IE6 crashes on mx6.com on my 2 home machines as well as my work machine. Firefox does not crash. The crash occurs when clicking on random links to access subforums. This has just started occurring within the last day or so, so I would look into whatever changes were just made to the site.

·
Administrator
580 Posts
We haven't made any changes. Your browser is 8 years old and may not be compatible with some aspects of the site. Maybe an upgrade is in order? I haven't been able to duplicate the problem (I don't have IE6, but I tried with IE7 to no avail). Anybody else with this problem?

Nadeem

Who exactly gave you that impression? There should always be a place for members to post problems. For example.... I'm currently forced to use Firefox at this point as my IE6 crashes on mx6.com on my 2 home machines as well as my work machine. Firefox does not crash. The crash occurs when clicking on random links to access subforums. This has just started occurring within the last day or so, so I would look into whatever changes were just made to the site.

·
Administrator
580 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
We haven't made any changes. Your browser is 8 years old and may not be compatible with some aspects of the site. Maybe an upgrade is in order? I haven't been able to duplicate the problem (I don't have IE6, but I tried with IE7 to no avail). Anybody else with this problem?

Nadeem
Sorry I didn't clarify. I am running IE7 at work which just reproed the issue.

-David

·
Administrator
580 Posts

LAWL.

tried to karma lambera in the klze faq thread.
It's just a standard error message. Most probably you were not permitted to give karma to Lambera because you already did it or exceeded limits. Less likely
but you may have some security software or scripting disabled that
interferes with the function. That is what I can surmise with the information provided.

Nadeem

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
its a long standing bug. When you try to give karma in a thread or forum that doesn't allow karma you get that message. It would be nice if someone would clean up the text.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
its a long standing bug. When you try to give karma in a thread or forum that doesn't allow karma you get that message. It would be nice if someone would clean up the text.
X2. That popup is rather annoying. It could just read "You cannot give Karma for this post".

1 - 20 of 28 Posts