Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have talked to companies who make products for other cars in which those products can be altered to fit our vehicle. If anyone is looking for a particular product drop me an email and I'll let you know if I can customer tailer the product. A friend of mine owns a sheet metal/machine shop. He has been capable of constucting equipment for our cars that surpasses the strenght and durability of the products already out in the market for our vehicles. Talk to all soon........Ed

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vented hood

We have the tools to do anything. When it comes down to artistry, that's where I get into a little trouble. You can go down to any body shop and bring your hood and they have creativeness to do whatever you desire. The fiber glass or carbon fiber hoods are the best way to go. With that modification along with the battery relocation you will be getting closer and closer to the 50/50 weight distribution for the overall car which should be a goal of everyones. Awesome handling and braking will be a result. Talk to you soon.

·
Registered
35 Posts
All those hoods seem great for heat venting, but none with air intake :( . I want to see a hood that forces air into the engine bay, but doesn't look like a Subie hood, like the kits I see for Honduhs. Something designed to work with the "cold" air intakes out there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts