Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my mx-6.To be able to pull up to a civic SIR with a 160 horse(down here in Canada,I guess they are SI down in the states).To just sit there at the light,bring up the revs and just let her have it,6600 each shift and all he saw was my MX-6 decal.I love it

·
Registered
283 Posts
was the sir modified and do u have a stick

·
Registered
932 Posts
HELL YEA!!!

You and me both. I pulled next to one also. I think he was pissed at the color of my car. Considering I went to Honda and got the color code for that beautiful blue those Si's roll around with. He probably noticed the color and got pissed. Let's just say I made his day a hell of a lot worse after that race. His was a stick and modded as well. Just a crappy driver. I GUESS! OR Honda's just lick!! that's what I think.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I live in Ny and i also beat and Si i have the full exhaust and back then i only had a filter i customed made for my 1993 mx6 v6 a full intake sytem to the bottom, my father is a mcehanic so i had the edge. well i raced a SI I LOve the color, he mad have had intake it sounded so nice, but it could have been stock. You just never underestimate the mx6

·
Registered
39 Posts
HAHAHA

hell yeah we beat the **** out of a modded SIR, up here in Winnipeg one night with our crew of modded V6 probes. i had him by 6-8 car lenghts and that was without NOS.

heres a link to the video fuk i got to go find it!!!

here you find it i'm too fuking lazy

http://www.mpoc.cjb.net

[Edited by MIKEB on 11-28-2000 at 11:58 PM]

G

·
0 Posts
beat an RX-7

I got smoked by an RX7 heavily modd. but my MX6 did put up a little with the tremendous power of that part of the family car. I'll catch him up after I do some modifications to my 'x6....Do u think the X6 can go up to the X7 level??

·
Registered
734 Posts
Re: HELL YEA!!!

import_killer said:
You and me both. I pulled next to one also. I think he was pissed at the color of my car. Considering I went to Honda and got the color code for that beautiful blue those Si's roll around with. He probably noticed the color and got pissed. Let's just say I made his day a hell of a lot worse after that race. His was a stick and modded as well. Just a crappy driver. I GUESS! OR Honda's just lick!! that's what I think.
I've taken my share of SIR's and I like the little turbo Honda's. I've only race one, but it was funny. The drivers think that just because they can feel a little bit of G's pressing on them that they are the fastest little bitches out there.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I have. I knew it would be a blow out. My friends wife has a Prelude Si auto. He drives a 95 Vette 5sp so you figure the guy would know a fast car. Put my MX6 turbo had him for a nice snack everytime he tries. I even toy with him and come off the gas wait for him then hit it again.

·
0 Posts
My sis smoked a supra

My sister used to have a 91 GT and her boyfriend had a stock Supra. They would race every once in a while and she would smoke him every time.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I raced a stock NA Supra back in 91-92 and I never raced one again. I felt like I was racing a box truck. The race was over at 40 by about 2 car lengths.

I can see what you mean.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Mx6 v6 vs Civic Si

Very good matchup. I have the race go both ways. I have seen one go both ways. Stock for stock, its all about the driver now. good kill. Love to see hondas go down.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts