Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was crusing in me 6 down the freeway the other day, doing around 85mph or so when a Red BMW M5 pull up behind, new shape one, He started flashing his light trying to make me move.
I looked back at him and flipped him the bird and laugh!
Slamed it down to first and lite up the back wheels, I started to pull away from him but at around 115mph he was getting closer, so I changed up to 2nd. Boy did them tyres scabble for grip! Hand to hang on as the boost came in! Thought Id lost it at one point cause I got it all sideways and crossed 3 lanes regaining control! By this point the BMW was dropping back, so I thought id give him a chance so I yanked on the hand break, and hit the breaks so he'd fly right by. Got back on his tail, at this point we where doing about 205/210mph. I started flashing my light and blowing my horn, my mate in the passenger seat got out of the sun roof and started shouting.
Eventually the **** in the BMW pulled over and I raced past on full boost at a shade under 300mph.

Evilwoozl

MX6 with a Cosworth V8 3.5litre twin turbo, Lowered with cut spring, yellow harnesses and a picnic table on the back.

·
Registered
405 Posts
nice kill, i think you forgot to mention that you were dreaming this.

Note To Self:
Do Not Read Any More Kill Stories. They are ALL B.S. Even if it is Realistic.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No its real!
My engine is modded by.

Racing. Internals. Competition. Engines.

Evilwoozl

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
right....

so, lets see. you dropped into 1st doing 85mph. sounds a little fishy to me.

SolarSlash

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Its not only Australians who say "Mate"
Guess again applepie boy.

Evilwoozl

PS: Whilst we are getting into sterotyping, How was 'Nam for you?

·
Registered
283 Posts
firts of all is this was real your boys neck would have broke if he really stuck it out of the sun roof whne u were going 200+ miles an hour

G

·
:sniff: :sniff: DO U SMELL SOME SHIAT?!?!!?

I THINK ITS COMIN FROM EVILWOOZL'S BREATH....DOGG WHY U BE EATING GIRLS ASSES OUT? TAHTS NASTIE!!!!

NO WAY DROP IT IN 1ST GEAR DOING 85..

·
Registered
98 Posts
Guys, it's a joke!! Is that lost on everybody but me? 300mph?!? Lighting up the rears?! Come now, you've been reading too many Civic driver's kill stories.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Similar thing happened to me the other day. Except it was a 911 turbo and I let off after I redlined 5th at 265mph.

Am I the only one that understood what Racing. Internals. Competition. Engines. meant?

[Edited by bigjeff on 04-20-2001 at 08:36 PM]

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
:rolleyes:

wait...this sounds believable...look at the engine he has.

everything except the M5 part...they dont go 205/210MPH
and if you cut your springs, by the time you him 100MPH you woulda been bouncin all over the road...

and if you have a TT V8 the youde have to do the RWD conversion... in which the driveshaft would scrape the ground with cut springs... what color are the sparks at 300MPH?

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Is everyone really that retarded? It's a joke, not a very good one, but it's obviously a joke! Helloooo???

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
booo...

why take up space with crap like this though?

SolarSlash

1 - 20 of 26 Posts