Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know that little light on the dash that tells you when you have a burntout taillight? Well, under hard acceleration and shifting, mine goes on and off periodically, and I am 100% sure that one of my lights are not burned out. Can they just be loose?

O

·
0 Posts
Loose

I had the same problem, i had to go into my trunk and adjust the lights, move em around a little, and it works perfect now

Nate

·
Registered
283 Posts
light problems

did u ever have a problem with your alarm because i did iand i think the alarm wire is coneected with the dash lights

·
Registered
488 Posts
Check your brake fluid level, you are low. The light is also connected to the level sensor in the resevoir and as you acccelerate and shift the car moves around and the sensor gets uncovered turning the light on. You may just want to fill and bleed the whole system if the fluid is really old.

·
Registered
359 Posts
LIGHT PROBLEM

I also had a light problem with my break lights. When I would break the reverse lights would come on as well as the signal lights. First I thought one of the break light bulbs went. So I replace all 4 break lights but the problem was still happening. So I thought maybe it was in the main conection. I went into the trunk to see and noticed that the 2 conections had a bit of corosesion on them. So I just got some sand paper and cleaned then up and put some grese. Then as soon as I checked my breaks they where back to normal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts