Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mechanic tells me that I have some worn parts in my J-Spec suspension. From what I can gather, these are bushing on some arms that come forward from the rear suspension.

Looking under my car, I think I can see where he is talking about. There are a couple of small rubber bits where these arms come forward to the chassis.

My questions are this:
- what is the proper name for these arms and the bushings?
- how much should I have to pay to replace them?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts