Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I'm new to this site and joined up because i'm in a bit of a tight situation with my 94 MX6.
I was wondering if you all could help me out with what knowledge you have and point me in the right direction for parts and what-not.
I recently slid out on a road in the wet and hit a gutter with the passenger side front wheel. At first i thought i got out alright, until i saw the wheel...

As you can see, its messy. I'm scared i've buggered it good. Can anyone tell me what it looks like i've done and if possible, do you know where i can get the parts from or if anyone on this site has parts that could do the job?
If anyone on this site has the parts i need, I'd be more than happy to take them off their hands!
Any and all comments are welcomed, i'm just trying to get my baby back on the road as quick as possible!

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Hi and welcome ..

Personally, i would say replace everything that side. Good chance you may have bent the steering column, the CV joint, the lower arm, the drop link, anti-roll bar may be bent..

Hopefully these items have taken the brunt of it and left the chasis they bolt to alone. You will not really know until you get under it.

You need to populate your profile with location, and then look in your regional section of the forum and see if anyone is breaking a 6.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a look in the regional section and checked the Aussie section. It doesn't really have a forum for people selling off parts, just one for people who want parts. Do you know a way i could find people selling off parts in Australia otherwise?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts