Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Smot-Poker
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those that have some stuff for sale in Canada, Why dont you post it in this thread. There is lots of stuff that Im llokin to buy and i"m sure this may be true with others..
In the meantime, Im gonna se if I can get our bulkbuy forum switched to both a bulkbuy and a forsale forum... generally because there surely isnt much traffic in there now. Please post your thoughts on this if you like, and also stuff you may have for sale... Yo Mazda kid, I know you gots stuff for sale and I for one would be intrested in some of it :)

lates... :)

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
haha... i see you couldnt wait to use your moderating power to make a difference on this board :D... newayz man they made the right choice by electing u...

Up For Sale ---> Stock air box and filter $79.99 OBO :p

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
i got enough stuff to sell:
american racing rims 17" or 18" still dont know lol with low profile yokohama tires $800

kenwood excelon tv/dvd/navigation/head unit with touch screen option and tv tuner (so u can play playstation and watch tv while u r in traffic) $1500

3 10" JL speakers in an enclosed air tight box with two amps (first one 800w second one 2400w) $1000

M3 style mirrors with clear lense and orange bulbs i will let them go for $115 (they are primed right now u have them painted)

el kameleon head unit letting it go for $175

Ractive strut tower bars front and rear $100

Neon lighting for bottom of car with transformer and 2 26" rods for front and rear and 2 36" rods for sides

Rim lights (screws onto valve stem) $25

Fire extinguisher (polished) $10

Grille craft grill for those with shogun kit $15

ok thats enough for now if u want leave me a message for more products

})

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
mazda kid, u got pics of those rims, i would be interested in those as well as those rim lights, what color, and the neon, what color(s) are those? And your tower bars, do they make that big of a difference?

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yo Mazda Kid

those m3 mirrors are they direct fit and are they power??

Ill grab those off you for sure

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
i am gonna answer all of your questions in the orde that they were asked
yes the fire extinguisher actually works just pull the pin and press the button it mounts to your a-pillar

no no pics but go to americanracing.com (i think thats the site) and look for the speedster rims, the rims lights right now are red but i can get blue/green/yellow as well, the neon lights are blue red or green or purple, the tower bars are ok i dont know how much a difference they make other than reducing chasis twist

the m3 mirrors are powered which i found to be rare and also u have to do a little bit of body modification in order for them to fit perfectly and u must run a wire from your turn signal wires to ur mirrors

·
Registered
763 Posts
Which area you from? Im around Leslie & Finch, Id definately wanna meet up with you to check some of that stuff you got... If thats cool with you

Lemme know here or @ [email protected] I ll also icq you

peace

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
sick6 said:
Which area you from? Im around Leslie & Finch, Id definately wanna meet up with you to check some of that stuff you got...
I'm near Pacific Mall myself. I too would like to check out your stuff. (Currently interested in the RSTB if you haven't already sold it). Man, we could have our own minimeet!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
im only step away lol i live near neilson and shepperd neways yeah the extinguisher and neons and grill and tower bars are sold.....how come no one wants these rims damn ppl they come with low profile yokohamas ya know its basically a steal at $800 but its ur call neways my supply of tower bars are endless and so are the neons and the rims lights......the extinguishers i can only get 2 more and only one more grill....i got some new valve stem covers today they are annodized red im selling em for 12 bucks i got em for 10 so i have to make a lil profit to pay for my gas :cool: but neways icq me or wutever and we can plan something the best thing is though since all the other stuff is small and can fit in my trunk i say just come down to toronto street racing on sunday and link me up there for this stuff....the m3 mirrors have an offer already and i also have one 5zigen fireball exhuast brand new not even opened yet:eek:

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
if i dont go fishing then most likely i will leave the house at 8;30pm the guy who made an offer on m3's has back out so they are open to u guys again

i got cars forsale too if ya want all i need to know is how many doors wut colour wut transmission and i get back to u within a day the car everyone seems to be buying right now is talon 4wd and also accord exr so let me know

im outtie

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I FORGOT TO POST ONE THING

the latest thing in rims i only told a few ppl bout this special deal for all u guys who love your chrome rims i have a set of four chrome rims which are special A RIM INSIDE A RIM when u first drive off it looks like on rims as u pick up speed there is another rim behind the main rim that spins in the opposite direction when u stop the main rim stops but the inside rim keeps spinning

i was quoted 10 g's to SELL them but you can "lease" them lol for 6 months for 1500 and u have to wear the stores banner somewhere on ur car, no one out there has this rim as yet and hardly neone knows i was surpirsed that some dude who was at the race when ruffnek raced the integra knew but yeah neways they come in all size up to 23" my set is 18" with NO tires u supply the rubber and when the rim is returned there must NOT be a single scratch, crack, dent or ne type f damage or u do not get ur money back!!!!!! i dont make this rule i just am here to tell u the terms of the agreement.

THINK BOUT HAVING THE FIRST SET OF NEW RIMS!!!!!!!!! IMAGINE THE POSSIBILITIES!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
763 Posts
wtf kinda rim is that man?? A rim inside a rim?? That's some trippy shit ... and it keeps on spinning after you stoP?? Yo post up some pics of this dual rim shit.. and what happens LEASE 1500 a mONTH?? that's CRAZY Shiet!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
yo guy i dont even have the pics yet my place just said tell people and only serious buyers can get them and its not 1500 per month man its 1500 for 6 months i havent seen ne cars with this yet and other than me only one other guy at the races knew bout this shyt so obviously they aint posting it and makin it public cuz they want business first then when its played out by racers they open it to ppl who just like chrome i guess

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.