Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
95 mx6 LS v6 5speed many upgrades post if interested picscoming tomorrow!
2500$ bought a new car this needs to go!

·
RXLS1
1,668 Posts
i may have a friend who's interested, i'll find out.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Noone price changed to 2000 cash right MEOW :) parents are going to kill me for having 3 cars at my house haha

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have some pics I can post them on here gimmie like 5 mins, I will let you know that the car isn't perfect either , but it isn't as bad as most 11 year old vehicles,plus it has a squeaky clean title.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry didn't get a chance to wash it but pics should be back up at the top, I can wash her up and take new pics if needed

·
Registered
135 Posts
i already have a mx6

i have one but want 2 so, im interested but whats the condition like and how many miles and is it leather inside?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry for the slow replies, I work a tooon umm it's tan cloth, there's a couple missing interior pieces and little dings here and there on the outside, has 136000 miles now and runs like a champ....reason for replacement you ask?
well after buying both and audi and another vw, I have too many cars...and this one(see below) is taking a lot of my project car funds....very quickly

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
hey man is it still for sale? and would you consider cash and some trade? I dot a system I could add in there that is worth well over a g and I live in ohio so I am not far from ya let me know if you would be interested I could even throw in all the wires and everything and it is the good stuff no cheap crap for me let me know if you are interested at all [email protected] or pm on here thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts