Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where do i purchase an OEM head gasket online? And who makes the best intake gaskets? Is felpro really worth a damn? Or is it just a conspiracy?

Thanks!

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
I dont think u can order a OEM Head gasket online but to go to the dealer, Felpro is good i have one in my motor is good.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I have a Beck Arnly Head set. I think it is the same as OEM. Here is why. The box is labeled made in Japan and it has the turbo heat shield exhaust gasket. Also there is a different part number for the turbo and na head sets. The timing cover and thermostat housing cover are metal gaskets like oem.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Felpro is what I swear by.

Allmazda has some good points and its and entire head set.

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, i am just going to go felpro. save the $$$ on that and spend the extra getting the head FULLY checked/decked

·
Registered
499 Posts
Good choice gettting it checked out. If you didn't overheat the engine then you should be ok...... fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
hey allmazda, by any chance do you still happen to have this hgasket set still? i'm overhauling the 6 and looking to buy a set. please pm me if u do thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I have sold the headsets I had. Got some parts like oem waterpump but not a whole headset. I think I have turbo gasket set, cam seal, intake set.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts