Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bye Bye MX6, Hello SC300 - new update!

So as some of you know the MX6 is being sold....this is the new ride:

1992 5spd SC300 w/ a 2JZGTE Swap from an Aristo.

Mods:
Flex-a-lite fans, Griffin Rad, TTC Mod (18psi), Boost Cut Defender, Blitz TT, some kinda clutch, random 3in downpipe, crappy crush exhaust (with rez) to TWO HKS Hipower mufflers, HKS hardpipes, Blitz Blowoff, Tein Suspension (struts/springs)...I guess that's it...oh Powder coated Supra TT Wheels.

Pics:

need polishing

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what the hell?

Taking a guess that the mx6 + recent built motor didnt work for ya?

Thats definetly something better to work with...
Oh it works....drove it around tonight actually :angel: Both cars have major traction......issues.....

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
nice purchase, I have thought about going that route before as well. I ended up with a supra instead. (hit the wallet/bank account) a lot worse too.

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Video of a race between your two cars please. I will even fly down and drive your mx6 if you want.
If you flew down here....you can drive it, we'll set it up :angel:

As for buying a supra...people have called this SC the "rich man's supra" and boy are they WRONG....its quite the opposite.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
RWD FTW!! You'll be drifting turns in no time at all. :jump:

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Damn, I'm not coming to FL until next year. :tdown: My parents are renting a friend's house in Flagler beach for a month. I would totally drive to Hollywood, FL to drive Radar's 6. I might even drive mine down depending on how it is running. :shrug:

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Shame about the mx6 but not a bad one for replacement. That is something I've been thinking about getting too, only these cars are sold as Toyota Soarer around here. I think every single one of them here in Finland has been imported used from Japan. Would make a nice drifter... ;)

Don't be a stranger to pop on with the mx6 forum, your knowledge about MS's is helping other members on here. :tup:

Good luck with the Lexus. :)

Mici

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Lets all just make a convoy down to FL. lol

·
The Full Dong
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Dope car man!! 2JZ is definetly one of the strongest turbo motors by far. Not crazy about the wheels but, black on white looks nice. If you dont mind me asking, how much are you letting the mx6 go for?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
The exact combo i was interested in putting together. Do it man and dont think twice. Thoes have sooo mutch aftermarket support its imbarrasing. The traction issue can be adressed. Do it Radar, do it. :)

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I was thinking of a swap like this, in a GS300

1 - 20 of 107 Posts