Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this coming Thursday.

They operate on Wednesday the 6th April and I'll be back home on Friday April 15th.

See you back here after then.

Take care guys & girls ... :smile2:

Happy motoring.

Paula

·
Super Moderator
2,582 Posts
Hiya ... :smile2:

I had a serious car accident a few years ago and my forehead is being fixed properly this time after many attempts.
Well, get better and post pictures of scars>:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hiya,

My apologies that I did not get to see your post but thank you and I am now back home.

Flew in with Monarch (awesome airline) from Marbella via Malaga, Spain where it was 75F to London Gatwick on Friday evening and it was freezing.

But the last 15 days have been the best of my life and my face is now properly repaired for the first time.

Take care

Hugs

Paula

If you get to see this before you leave Good luck..and all the best for a healthy recovery...:surprise:

·
Premium Member
3,059 Posts
Hiya,

My apologies that I did not get to see your post but thank you and I am now back home.

Flew in with Monarch (awesome airline) from Marbella via Malaga, Spain where it was 75F to London Gatwick on Friday evening and it was freezing.

But the last 15 days have been the best of my life and my face is now properly repaired for the first time.

Take care

Hugs

Paula
No worries Paula...
Glad to hear all went well and that you're back at home where you want to be...!!
Take good care...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts