·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Kind of cool not being a mod here... look at me double posting!!!! hahahaha.... yeah yeah... it is 2 AM!!! :)

So, just as a side, that is a great location! :tup: It is at the corner of 14th st. and northmount, right??? Where Adam's pool hall used to be? Could be wrong....

Claeren.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Yeah its a great place, NTN, pool, TVs's, hot waitresses, sports, Golden Tee golf, and good food. OK so lets just do the whole role call thing.

Who is in?
1)Stifler
2)jduffet
3)Anythingcanada

·
Registered
741 Posts
I should be there...

·
Registered
562 Posts
sounds like there will be a good turnout at least. See you guys there for sure

·
Registered
562 Posts
so, Tommorow for sure this time guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
OK so I will be there. I hope that some of you will respond to this email to comfirm that you will go as well.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys i am not in!

I just had some surgury on Wednesday and i was hoping to be mobile by now but no such luck. Nothing too major, just had like 40% of the bottom of my foot removed... :(

Should be okay in like 2 months though, that heel tissue takes a bitching long time to grow back though!

Claeren.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
hey its funny how mr honda started this thread but can't show up...hehe that sucks about your foot, i never knew you where injured.

well i am not sure if i can go now also because i have to solve the issue with my house not being framed on time tonight, its a pain in the ass but i have to do it, so i am going to have to pass oon tonights shindig...sorry, unless there are a bunch of people going then the wifey needs me at home.

cheers

Chris

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Guess what!?!?!?

I am getting control of my very heated and very insulated garage within the next month, before Jan 01!!! Yeah!!! :D

Should be able to totally and cheaply get the six into shape, and then examine other garage dependent options.... ;)

Chris, still have access to those engines? What is the deal? Engine and an ATX tranny???

Don't suppose you have a front drivers side ABS sensor laying around?? Anyone??

Claeren.

·
Registered
741 Posts
So what happened to this meet anyway? I showed up around 8:30 and there was no one around... I did have a little bit of a drag with and MX6 on the way back though.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry Duffet!!!! Not very good hospitality, eh??

Have to give us all a chance to make up for it sometime??? I know you leave soon but you are coming back again, no??

Claeren.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Claeren said:
Sorry Duffet!!!! Not very good hospitality, eh??

Have to give us all a chance to make up for it sometime??? I know you leave soon but you are coming back again, no??

Claeren.
Yeah, I'm leaving on Friday. I'll be back for sure, hell maybe permanently, in the spring.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well then we know when the party should be!! ;)

Claeren.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Well then we know when the party should be!!
Yeah but everyone will say that they will show up and then back out at the last minute. Kinda following in the Government of Canada when they said that they would back the USA in Afghanistan and Iraq.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts