Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey well jduffet called me and I know clearen is around, maybe stifler, sleepcounter, dex and hex you can join.....i know there are a few more, i am thinking just get some food and maybe a drink or two, just to chat it up

i know we had a good following a few years ago, so why not again. lets plan for maybe the 7-8-9 of November.

anyone

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Maybe the week after that would be better?? More time to sort things out...

;)

Claeren.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Claeren said:
Maybe the week after that would be better?? More time to sort things out...

;)

Claeren.
always have to run the show dont you? })

whatever i just want to have one more get together.:D

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hey hey! I'd like to join if I may. Unfortunately Nov. 7,8,9 are all bad for me :( The next weekend looks a little bit more promising.
In any case, sounds like it'd be fun! :D

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I don't think we should let him come.... seems like a strange one to me, being all friendly and stuff.... always gotta watchout for the nice sounding people!!!

:D

Neither weekend really works for me.... :(

During the week is much better but i am a very busy boy... two jobs, full time uni, full time gf.... don't know what i am going to do!!! :eek:

Claeren.
PS - I am serious, no nice sounding new people!!! I only want the crabby old members!!!! Imagne if his enthusiasim rubbed off on all the other local members!! It would be horrible!!!! })

·
Banned
4,040 Posts
I can do a pretty cinvincing crabby imitation, but I'll be in another province Nov. 14, 15 & 16.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
okay lets say Jack Astors southland on Wednesday Nov 19th......anyone up for that

cheers

·
Registered
562 Posts
I could be up for a meet. Allthough I would be driving the Eclipse as the MX6 is in about 300 pieces right now. Pics to come. Let me know what day you guys decide on. Whats that Chris, you are thinking of coming?

·
Registered
741 Posts
Sounds good to me! I'll be in Vancouver next weekend, and I've got plans for a couple of other weekend trips soon too, so week nights are good for me...

·
Registered
562 Posts
Thursdays and Fridays and Sundays are bad for me. any other night I am good.

·
Registered
562 Posts
sounds good, what date?

·
Registered
562 Posts
yup sounds good. A little drink for the boys who died sounds in order.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Sorry guys, I'll just have to remain another anomynous face on the web board..I'll try my best to come to a meet later on so I can meet everyone...

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Millsie said:
Sorry guys, I'll just have to remain another anomynous face on the web board..I'll try my best to come to a meet later on so I can meet everyone...

will a later date work, seriously dude we got to meet you

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Wednesday or Thursday of that week would be wicked!!!

November 12th or 13th!!!!

NOT only do i not work but there are televised Flames games on BOTH nights!!!! :D The Wednesday is probably better though because the Flames will probably lose the second game on back-to-back nigths!!! lol....

Go team! :tup:

Yeah, i am a Flames geek! DEAL with IT!! lol...

Claeren.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Wednesday is good for me. We are going to have to set a date though or next week will soon be last week.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts