Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just dropped my car and i need camber plates to adjust the front wheels. They dont look that bad, like civics but i know its gonna mess up the tires i got. Oh by the way, the car looks HOT dropped.

Thanx,})

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
You can get camber plates from Ground Control or from Corksport.com
The Ground Control ones are more expensive @ $300 but are adjustable for both camber and caster.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used Intrax springs, 1.75" drop. I like them alot.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Our cars have some "built in" Camber and caster adjustment. By turning the strut mount, you can change camber and caster. i wouldn't spend 300 on plates. You should be able to get eccentric bolts put in your strut lower bolts.They take out one of the two bolts and put the eccentric in it's place. This allows camber adjustment. Only about 60-80 a side installed. This also leaves this adjustable.

·
Registered
90 Posts
This 'built-in' camber adjustment, don't you have to take everything apart, guess at the adjustment then put everthing back then check it with the alignment computer? This is what I was told by a mechanic. If so it sounds like a pain in the ass. How bad is your camber out? Let me know cause I'll be dropping mine as soon as I get my hands on some Intrax springs.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It doesnt look that bad but its bad enough to be eating my low profiles that i got. Oh by the way i got a camber kit fromwww.ingallseng.com and it works great even do i have to go and take the car to be align.})

1 - 7 of 7 Posts