Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I want to get adjustable camber plates that set on the strut tower, but I also want to get a strut tower brace. Does anybody know which strut tower braces will fit with camber plate? Pics would aloso be helpful. thanx

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
No clue here.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I too have wondered the same thing. I know ground controll makes the top mounted plates for like 299. But I don't know of a strut bar that would fit. I'll try dropping a line to them but I doubt they will know. I have 2 additional problems though. I have spacers and a ZE.... I think I am screwed..... also, try dropping this thread in the racing forum.

·
Registered
57 Posts
In order for you to be able to use camber plates that mount on top of the strut bars, there have to be room for the strut and spring assembly to move back and forth in the fenderwell. There is not enough room for that in our fenderwells.
Usually cars with that option available for them have smaller diameter springs or an aftermaket spring and strut or coilover combination that is a smaller diameter which makes that kind of option available.
That's why no one knows what you are talking about. There are a couple of companies trying to work that option into our setups, but if that option was readily available, there would have been some people commenting on it about it on this board or probetalk somewhere.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts