Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to add a little more power to my car. I have searched about the cams, but i did not find much useful information. I am wondering if anyone has used, or knows if the cams off of corksport are good, and if they add any horsepower. Also, do you need to do anything special, or do you just open it up and put it in. I know its not a simple task, but i don't want to have to do anything special other than trade the cams. Also, are there better cams to get, and do i have to get 2 of them, as in one for each side? I only have the I4, but i know there are cams for it out there, somewhere...

·
baaaaaaaaaad Honda.
3,857 Posts
I heard the KLZE cams make a huge difference. May be it's just hear say but look in to it.

·
Registered
202 Posts
He said he has the I4, so he can't use KLZE cams. He could get the cams for the JSpec I4, though. I have heard they are good for a decent gain. You shouldn't have to do anything but swap them out and make sure you get the timing set right and what not. That said, swapping cams is not a quick and easy process. Do some searches here and on Probetalk. You will find quite a few guys that have the jspec cams in their I4.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts