Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
omg spotted 3 6's in the space of 7 mins today

1. 2:45 Outside the Gull on coulter drive heading towards belco way, stopped at the lights. red 1g mx6, red grill between the headlights

2. 2:48 On drake brockman near the pegasus riding place, heading towards kingsford smith. blue 1g, fairly chromy rims:smokin:

3. 2:52 Turning out of kippax onto southern cross. caught a quick glimp, bright yellow 2g rims and bodykit?

most spottings ever and i was driving my mums car LOL. i was going to put this in the spotted thread but i thought it was a bit too much for one post.

i dont spose its any of you guys? surely must be one....

·
Registered
7,044 Posts
Live in Melbourne and you'll see plenty more than 3 a day!

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Spotted a silver 2g, near the glenlock interchange around 5pm, silver, same as mine. Passed him, they didn't bite/catch up.

Also red 1g at coulter drive/belco intersection aroun 5:10 I was behind you.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wearin a nice shirt there odin:smokin: i was like he looks like hes been sitting at a comp all day

hehe the least best view of my car. havent polished the back yet! the bonnet is all shiny

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
im sure yours is running better though......my exhaust manifold has a bolt which falls out :D and the leaking exhaust is setting fire to the spark leads lol. oh well something to keep me amused

1 - 11 of 11 Posts