Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

does the capella engine = FE3??.
the FE3 is a 2.0 DOHC 16v isnt it. i saw a capella over hear in New Zealand (i'm on holidays @- ) and on the back of the car it said 2.0 DOHC 16v. just wondering...cause i was like cool an mx6...then i saw the back and i was like WTF. :shrug:
just wondering...and for any one who cares...i am haveing fun in NZ...see yas all
KURT©

·
Premium Member
4,334 Posts
pack some bits in your bags..

Would love to get a "Capella C2 " badge

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Having seen alot of the suff over there you will find quite a few nissan and mazda imports from C2 Capellas' to GV WAgon 4WD's woth 2.0L to 2.0L turbo Deisels.
They have an abundant of all sorts of mazdas and other jap imports. Have a good look at few car yards if you have a camera
SNAP SNAP SNAP.

·
Registered
5,273 Posts
Most of the Capella's here are either Diesels or Supercharged Diesel's :(

And belive me they are like the SMALLEST truck you will ever get lol.

cause i was like cool an mx6...then i saw the back and i was like WTF. :shrug:
id be like SWEET a FE DOHC :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have just brought a rough one here in NZ’s Timaru for $150 dollars I got a full time 4wd manual capella 1989 with a fe3dohc gold top motor and we also have a parts car the exact same with no motor or gear box I am going to be building the capella it’s name from the wof dude has been regy for the past ten+ years and it needs some new cvs new seals clutch etc and then a turbo setup I’m going to need some beefier axels I’d say and more then I expected expect any info towards the build would be apreshiated cheers guys -Tom

1 - 5 of 5 Posts