Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey ! I was going to post this "info" before the update ,and now I see the thread is gone, so this is a new thread along the same lines.
I was just going to say that "Jaycar" an electronics store make an alarm with most of the functions you'd expect {including pager}.It may be worth a look ! I can't tell you exactly the price, because I dont know what it's like over there but Jcar Perth change their prices all the time. But it should not be more than $350 .{you will have to install it your self or whatever,but it's not that hard} The other thing about Jcar is they give out trade cards {up to 25% off} All you have to have is a business card for computing, electonics, electrical etc. and they give you one!
If any one would like a copy of the alarm page from the catalogue I have copied it and can send it to you{Just send me an email } or, and I haven't checked this out yet , I think they have thair catalogue on line...www.jaycar.com.au.
Chill... P.K.;)

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it did !

Hi Danger man

In a word "yes"
The factory one started to be unreliable, the key fobs were always a bit dodgy, I lost a remote and the technology wasn't all that good anyway, :rolleyes: {It didn't have code hopping },"SO I GOT A NEW ONE" :D
The new one has all those features and one more I really like , it locks the doors when you turn the ignition on and unlocks when you turn her off....my factory alarm may not have been the same as yours {my mex is a 92 and yours is the updated one.}
see ya P.K. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts