Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
personally im not the fan of putting any on my car, but you guys should contemplate. maybe if you'll come up with something good you'll win me over

Reactions: i_m_jones

·
Premium Member
2,017 Posts
throw up some ideas, you guys know what you want it to look like so tell me or tell whoever else is trying to make these. I have a couple samples on the other thread, put your .02 in! Aight!

·
Banned
21 Posts
Dima_MX6 said:
personally im not the fan of putting any on my car, but you guys should contemplate. maybe if you'll come up with something good you'll win me over
what do you mean dima?.......whats that big " V-TEC " sticker on your windsheild and all those other APC ones and that type R sticker you were talking about getting the other night :D

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
i like the wording as far as what it says. i don't like the font tho. i'm trying to keep everything on my car clean and classy. but i'm down for whatever. i may be only able to have a sticker for a short period of time, it all depends on what the sponsor says. :) i'm basically their bitch even tho its my car.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
which sponsor? hahaha

btw that's the mazda miata font...i've got the ford probe and regular mazda fonts...but they bootay

·
Banned
1,535 Posts
retsamaksrepus said:
I'd rather go either white or black, maybe black with a white outline or something. The ony thing red on my car is the tails, and I'd like to keep it that way.
that what i think. i think black with thin white outline would be perfect.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Since no one else seems to be working on anything I figured I'd give it a shot. I think its good, simple yet catchy. The grey background is just to show the white outline, if it gets made there shouldn't be a background.

1 - 20 of 157 Posts