Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K heres my little rant.
I pulled into school at 10 to 12 before my next class started after lunch. 5 mins later i went back to my car to grab my gf's "Lucky Pencil" cause we were writing a test. On my way out a buddy of mine from my grade said "Buddy, if i were u i'd go look at the trunk of your car." I went out there pissed off, thinking someone spat on my car, and found a fat mark from the fire cracker that "accidently" hit my car. I was FURIOUS. I've maybe had this car a month. The VP happened to be in the parking lot, i guess trying to find out who was lighting fire crackers, along with the security gaurd, neither of them knew my car was hit. I called over the VP and said who the F*** did this? And more importantly who the F*** is gonna pay to fix it? I told him to look at the cameras and find out who did it, and he said "You have camera's?!?!" like a dumbass. I gave him a blank look of stupidity and told him, "No, but you do, so find out who did it and deal with it before I do, because trust me, YOU dont want ME to deal with it on my own..." and with that i walked to class. First i made a detour. I stopped infront of some stairs where all the kids i saw in the parking lot usually hang out. they were standing in a circle so i busted it, dropped my shit and threw my pear at the wall, nearly creaming a kid in the face (seemed better in my head) and i just yelled out "Who the f*** thinks they're so funny?! Who's the funny guy who decided to light the fireworks on my car?!" No one said shit. So with that i got more pissed off and was telling ppl to step up, and no one did, a couple guys looked away and walked off. Then security showed up and i went to my test. After the test i went to the office. THey said they took a picture of my car, and they were going to review the tapes, and get back to me. They did, by the next class. But the tapes are too fuzzy, so now they aren't gonna contact the police. They cant identify who did it, yet wont let me see the tapes, for they fear i'd assault the person who did it. I would be able to tell, it was halloween, and ppl were in costumes, you could easily ask batman who dropped the firecracker that hit my car if he was standing beside the guy. But nope. Nothing. Then they call me down to tell me not only can i see the tapes, i shouldn't persue it myself, and the police may not be getting involved. So i just told him straight up. "Listen, my deductible is a grand on body and 300 on glass. I'm not paying that, or my insurance increase, but someones fixing my car. I paid for my parking pass so that my car was safe, and not vandalized, yet in this case, it was. Someones fixing my car, it better look exactly how it did before that firework hit it, and you better believe that if they paint my trunk and it dont match the rest of the car, the whole things gonna be painted to match, and I'M not paying for it." I called the police myself and made a report. The officers are suppose to go by and get the tapes tomorrow and possibly show me. If i find out who did this, they will pay to have it fixed, if they dont i'm probably gonna kick their teeth out and trash there car, but heres my questions:
-Dont I have a right to see the tape, giving it was my property that was vandalized?
-Doesnt the school technically have to pay for any damage done to my property, while its on their property, after I have PAID for it to be protected?
-And last but not least, what would you do if this had happened to you? I'm flat out pissed, how would u be?

I saw some kids just before my last class. I told them its amazing how all of a sudden all of them are blind and no one knows who the f*** dropped the bottle rocket that hit my car. Only one kid came forward and said to ask a certain kid, which i will. I want those tapes. Another thing was after i went to check on it, someone had wiped it off, all the powder and residue. It wasnt me, nor the sec guard who took a pic of it, so someone was trying to cover itt up. I want to see the surviellance of who did that too, i figure it was the culprit trying to hide what they did.

The worst part of all, Firecrackers are illegal in Canada, yet no one, even school officials do shit when my car gets hit by one.
And yet teachers strike for two weeks for us.
Bullshit.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
... Long post.. wow, but I know exactly how you feel..

I had a smoke bomb thrown in my car while I was driving, and the police jsut said
"We'll look for them"
Didn't even ask me what they were driving...

Plus, the one kid I knew, he told the kid who threw it, not to... He cuaght my fist before it hit the kid... Or else I woulda been in jail for assault to a minor....

But I know how you feel... I have pics around here somewhere to show how bad it burnt/colored/stunk my carpet up...

·
Registered
800 Posts
WOW! YOU have issues and YOU need to get over it! People everyday get their cars dinged in the parking lot or hit by a shopping cart and they may get pissed, but they usually handle it like an adult and not a child as you are. Shizzle happens, get over it!:urg:

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
fire crackers aren't illegal in canada, you can buy it in new brunswick, i know they are illegal on PEI since i live there :lol:

when you say wiped it off does that mean there was no mark in the actual car from the firecracker???????????

·
Registered
381 Posts
take pics of the damage to ur trunk.... if you find out who did it dont make them pay... make them pay for THIER own hospital bills instead.... will be more expensive ;) and make the school pay for your damage.

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
Get some AUTOGLYM cut, and just buff it out. definetley the best on the market. if it was just a lil KO3 or whatever, it would've only blackened the paint. its all good :D

but i guess i'd be shitty too. :(

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Sorry to hear about your car. I can sympathise. But I can certainly understand why the school didn't show you the tapes. If you were to beat up whoever you thought you saw on that tape (which would have you facing criminal charges, btw) the school would also be liable for whatever you did to that person. Calling the police was the wisest thing to do.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
so how'd you do on the test?

yeah, i am guessing it will buff off in about 2 seconds, sounds like a definite over reaction, if not exaggeration. I ceratinyl know that if i had talked to my VP like that when i was in High School there would've been problems. sorry to burst your bubble dude but buy a buffer and move on.

·
Registered
685 Posts
AbstractArt said:
long angry rant...

-Dont I have a right to see the tape, giving it was my property that was vandalized?
-Doesnt the school technically have to pay for any damage done to my property, while its on their property, after I have PAID for it to be protected?
-And last but not least, what would you do if this had happened to you? I'm flat out pissed, how would u be?
1. No
2. Not likely
3. I'd try to find out who did it so they could pay... I'd also get a quote because it probably won't be that much to fix it. I also wouldn't get a criminal record or do something stupid over it. Lastly, I'd recommend you take a pill, smoke some weed, whatever... just calm down... it sucks, but it's not the end of the world.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts