Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so a few days ago i posted about my car idleing up and not being able to move it cause it begins to buck if you hit the gas. Since i dont know what happen to that post im posting again, but since then i have a few more details about it. One is it happens during the day but not at night. When the fans come on the motor goes to regular idle but when they go off it shoots back up to about 3k. I have changed the loose wire on the that was on the vaf which got rid of that code. changed the ect sensor to get rid of that code. both the o2 to get rid of that code and now 69 is showing which is ect fan sensor. What do you think the problem is? fried ecu?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
do you hav3 a 93? and if you do have a 93, you should have 2 coolant sensors on the coolant elbow on the passenger side. they are different. if you replaced the coolant sensor that is more to the front of the car with the same one as the other one, then you'll get that sensor. they give different voltages. the one closest to the front of the car is for controlling the fans. search for ZE threads talking about fans on all the time

code 69 is the fan sensor either being not plugged in or plugged into the wrong sensor

1 - 3 of 3 Posts